HOUSE ABOUT BLOG PICS AUDIO FRIENDS SEARCH


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Thom Abraham Show Cast

I wanted to take a minute to formally introduce you to The Thom Abraham Show team. The show is truly a team effort and I couldn't do it without the crew. To the far left is Jeff Diamond, former GM of the Minnesota Vikings and President of the Tennessee Titans (Back when they were winning playoff games and going to the Super Bowl). Jeff is a tremendous resource for us and a better guy. He has taken the abstract show reference to a new height and has made me seemed focused!


In the middle is Jonathan Shaffer. Shaff is a very talented guy with a bright future who truly seems intent on making me sound good! He books the show, selects the music and cares for the show as if his name were on it. That is a rare find in this business. Shaff also has a passion for the Minutia, which I really appreciate, being the neurotic type-A personality I am. He has bought into what I've tried to bring here, and although we are at opposite ends of the political and sports spectrum (He's Red Sox/Steelers, I'm Yankees/Browns) I have a great deal of respect for him. Shaff is 26 and acts like he's 36, I'm 47 and act like I'm 12, so it seems to work...


In Huntsville, I rely on John Boy Dewey McGough (Magoo), shown on the field with me at the Alabama-Georgia game. He's better than I think he is, and not as good as he thinks he is, so that seems to work out. He is a true friend, however, and tries to keep everything moving along for me. He's good people, which is about the best thing I say about anyone...



And then there's Crazy Charlie...he's security....and about anything else we ask him to do. He's not quite right, but he does handle all the in-show research and soon will be bringing us traffic reports. If you see him out there, don't make eye contact...